Copyright © 2014, All Rights Reserved.
All rights are reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval
system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without
prior permission from Martyn Wynn.
QR Print & Design
I genuinely believe that this publication will offer you many advantages when navigating through the processes associated with a Benefits Fraud investigation. I would go as far as to say that you will find this first-hand account an invaluable reference source that at best could see charges against you dropped or at worst see the extent to where you ultimately find yourself less significant than you first considered. In short I stand by my work, and all that it has to offer. My publisher is more cautious and insisted upon a ‘standard’ disclaimer. A sign of the times I suppose. So for his benefit and to show that I accept that he has my best interests at heart here is the ‘standard’ disclaimer found in many publications that pertain to offer information: Limit of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranty:
Limit of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranty:
Whilst the publisher and author have used their best efforts in preparing this work, they make no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this work and specifically disclaim any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No warranty may be created or extended by sales representatives or written sales materials. The advice and strategies contained herein may not be suitable for your situation. You should consult a professional where appropriate. Neither the publisher nor author shall be liable for any loss of profit or any form of damages, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential, or other damages.
Some names, times and places along with identifying details have been changed to protect the privacy of individuals concerned.
The final word on this subject: If in doubt always seek legal advice. This information should not be considered a substitute for legal advice provided by a qualified professional.
"The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.”
Oxford English Dictionary.
- Limit of Liability/Disclaimer of Warranty3
- An Invitation to be Interviewed10
- The Interview Under Caution12
- What Evidence is Obtained Prior to an Interview Under Caution?19
- What to do the moment you become aware that you are under investigation?30
- What You Must do when Invited to an Interview Under Caution32
- Do You Really need a Solicitor?34
- Legal Aid, are you entitled to it?49
- I Saved hundreds of pounds on Solicitor’s Fees without Legal Aid34
- Guilt and Mitigation35
- Avoiding the Biggest Mistake that you can make when Dealing with a Solicitor35
- Exactly How People Get Caught36
- The Four Possible Consequences of Benefit Fraud40
- Realistic Outcomes Based Upon the Severity of Your Offence42
- Will I have to pay all of the money back?42
- Avoiding Paying the Money Back43
- When does the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 become Relevant?43
- Is there an Opportunity to Change the Outcome of the Investigation?45
- Magistrates’ Court or Crown Court?46
- Magistrates’ Court46
- Appealing a Sentence or Conviction46
- The Appeal Hearing46
- The Appeal Decision47
- Crown Court47
- Crown Court Verdict47
- The Appeal Process47
- My Experience of Court48
- How I got Two Charges Against Me Dropped52
- The Sentencing Process - My Personal Account52
- My Sentence52
- Useful Links56
- My TimeLine of Events56
You purchased this publication most likely because you had reason to believe that your Local Authority or the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) have you on their radar. This is what happened to me and then I became part of a process that I had to muddle through. Unfortunately, at least in my case, some of the decisions that I made along the way were so ill informed that I created additional problems for myself. However, my account of the end-to-end benefits fraud investigation was inspired by these decisions, which, on reflection, I can only refer to as mistakes. Additionally, my online publisher, QR Print & Design, offered further inspiration, describing my work as: “A remarkable and honest account that will provide invaluable guidance to others facing a similar prospect.”...
So, just to be absolutely certain that you understand what is on offer. Benefit Fraud is an electronic publication that can be read using any device that supports a modern browser so: A PC, laptop, iPad or Android device or even a smartphone. The publication becomes available as a service, to you, within minutes of your credit card details being process. The cost is a single payment of just £9.99. There is no VAT required and you will never be charged a single penny for any other service in the future, further more you can preview part of the piublications content in the video below. THIS IS THE GUIDE THAT YOU ABSOLUTELY NEED ONCE YOU BECOME AWARE THAT YOU ARE BEING INVESTIGATED FOR BENEFIT FRAUD: